League leaders Leicester City are at Man City this weekend, as Man United take on Chelsea in a game that is not as big as it should be. Here are five notes to get you ready.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leiceste, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
- Leicester City leads second-place Manchester City by three points ahead of their weekend showdown at the Etihad Stadium. Man City remains the betting favorite, with 6/5 title odds according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. At 9/2, Leicester City is the third favorite behind Arsenal (11/4), but that's drastically different...