League leaders Leicester City are at Man City this weekend, as Man United take on Chelsea in a game that is not as big as it should be. Here are five notes to get you ready.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
- Leicester City leads second-place Manchester City by three points ahead of their weekend showdown at the Etihad Stadium. Man City remains the betting favorite, with 6/5 title odds according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. At 9/2, Leicester City is the third favorite behind Arsenal (11/4), but that's drastically different...