League leaders Leicester City are at Man City this weekend, as Man United take on Chelsea in a game that is not as big as it should be. Here are five notes to get you ready.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
- Leicester City leads second-place Manchester City by three points ahead of their weekend showdown at the Etihad Stadium. Man City remains the betting favorite, with 6/5 title odds according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. At 9/2, Leicester City is the third favorite behind Arsenal (11/4), but that's drastically different...