League leaders Leicester City are at Man City this weekend, as Man United take on Chelsea in a game that is not as big as it should be. Here are five notes to get you ready.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
- Leicester City leads second-place Manchester City by three points ahead of their weekend showdown at the Etihad Stadium. Man City remains the betting favorite, with 6/5 title odds according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. At 9/2, Leicester City is the third favorite behind Arsenal (11/4), but that's drastically different...