League leaders Leicester City are at Man City this weekend, as Man United take on Chelsea in a game that is not as big as it should be. Here are five notes to get you ready.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Leicester, Ranieri dare to dream | Vardy deal
- Player Ratings: Man City | Tottenham | Liverpool | West Ham
- Saul sparks Atletico | Why was Jackson Martinez a flop?
- Chelsea vs. Man United: 50-50 challenge | Five questions
- Delaney: Jose Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not John Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Atkins: Jiangsu shocks world football
- FC TV: Pochettino is a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
- Leicester City leads second-place Manchester City by three points ahead of their weekend showdown at the Etihad Stadium. Man City remains the betting favorite, with 6/5 title odds according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. At 9/2, Leicester City is the third favorite behind Arsenal (11/4), but that's drastically different...