Trending: Ronaldo beats Messi, Neymar to FIFA award
Tuesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending ...
FIFA: Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has beaten Lionel Messi and Neymar to win The Best FIFA Men's Player award for the second year running.
- Brazil coach Tite voted for Cristiano Ronaldo over his own player Neymar on his FIFA ballot for The Best Men's Player Award.
- Gianluigi Buffon, Neymar and Leonardo Bonucci are the new names in the 2017 FIFPro World 11, joining the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Olivier Giroud's remarkable scorpion kick for Arsenal against Crystal Palace was awarded FIFA's Puskas Award as best goal of the year on Monday.
BUNDESLIGA: Joshua Kimmich's rise at Bayern has been astonishing. He spoke to ESPN FC's Raphael Honigstein about his progress.
- Ryan Giggs says he is "interested" in taking over the vacant manager's job at Leicester City or Everton.
- Ronald Koeman's demise at Everton was down to a squad that just didn't click, writes Iain Macintosh.
- Bad signings, no style and no hope: Luke O'Farrell explains why Koeman had to leave Everton
MAN UNITED: Luke Shaw is in line to feature for Manchester United against Swansea in the Carabao Cup after he was left out of the Under-23s' squad to play Liverpool on Monday night.
- Victor Lindelof deserves support as he adjusts to life at Manchester United, writes Andy Mitten.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic can play on for another "five or six" years, his agent Mino Raiola has said.
- Dejan Lovren the scapegoat but Liverpool's problems under Jurgen Klopp are collective, writes Tony Evans.
- The victories and records starting to pile up for Pep Guardiola and Man City, writes Simon Curtis.
AC MILAN: Former AC Milan defender Kakha Kaladze has been elected as the new mayor of the Georgian capital Tbilisi, following in the footsteps of several other former Rossoneri who have moved into politics.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.