Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery out two more months with injury - reports
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery is set to miss another two months due to injury, according to reports in Germany.
Ribery has made just two appearances this season having only recently recovered from a nine-month ankle injury.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
However, the 32-year-old suffered a thigh complaint during Bayern's Champions League clash with Dinamo Zagreb last Wednesday and is reportedly set for another lengthy spell on the sidelines.
German magazine Kicker is reporting the France international could be out for up to eight weeks, meaning he will miss the restart after the Bundesliga's winter break on Jan. 22 when Bayern travel to Hamburg.
Ribery, though, could be back in time to feature in the quarterfinals of the DFB-Pokal, which saw Bayern drawn against second-tier outfit Bochum on Feb. 9 or 10.
Elsewhere in the last-eight, Stuttgart host Borussia Dortmund, Werder Bremen travel to Bayer Leverkusen and Heidenheim are paired with Hertha Berlin.