Chelsea are in advanced talks with midfielder Ramires over a new deal at Stamford Bridge, sources have told ESPN FC.
Ramires' current deal expires in 2017 and Chelsea are in talks to hand him a new four-year contract to keep him at the club until 2019.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Cox: Klopp is good for Liverpool | Jolly: Chelsea woes | Quiz
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- Hunter: Areas to fix for Barca | Marcotti: Mancini's big plan
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 28-year-old was strongly linked with a move away from Chelsea in the summer, with Italian champions Juventus credited with lining up the Brazilian after losing key midfielders Andrea Pirlo and Arturo Vidal in the summer transfer window.