Liverpool striker Danny Ings has said he wants to learn from Daniel Sturridge once his teammate has returned from injury.
Ings, who moved to Anfield from Burnley on a free transfer in the summer after the Clarets' relegation to the Championship, told Liverpool's official website that Sturridge was a "fantastic player."
The former Chelsea player, who endured an injury-hit campaign last season, has yet to play this time around after recovering from a hip problem.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: England still rely on Rooney | Hislop: Power Rankings
- WhoScored: Deadline day deals | Alvarez: Real depth
- Hunter: Real 'win' De Gea saga | Marcotti: Both clubs lose
- Smith: The cult of the transfer | Miller: Moves not decisive
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem transfers
- Delaney: Prem transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Window buzz | Stale Chelsea | Man City smart
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
But the England international is nearing...