Arsenal have been handed another major injury blow as Arsene Wenger revealed that goalkeeper David Ospina will be out for up to three months with a thigh injury.
Ospina only joined the club this summer after starring for Colombia at the World Cup, but with Wojciech Sczcesny suspended after a red card against Galatasaray, Arsenal will have to turn to young Emiliano Martinez for the Champions League game against Anderlecht on Wednesday.
Best of Champions League Matchday 3
- Brewin: Chelsea run riot over Maribor
- Shakhtar's Luiz Adriano scores fastest UCL hat trick ever
- Horncastle: Bayern as brilliant as ever
- Curtis: Player ratings for bipolar Man City
- Injury report: Loic Remy goes out with groin injury
- Corrigan: Neymar, Messi team up in Barca win
"It is exactly the same (injury). He had his first...