What's trending: Arsene Wenger bored of future talk, McClaren on the brink
Here are the latest stories from Tuesday.
ARSENAL: Arsene Wenger is fed up with the relentless questions about his ability to still win titles with Arsenal, telling reporters: "I always have to convince you that I'm good enough. I've worked 35 years at the top level."
- WATCH: ESPN FC's Craig Burley does not expect Arsenal to fight their way back into title contention.
- ESPN FC's David Hirshey, meanwhile, says Arsenal showed fortitude to rescue a draw against Tottenham.
- Ayoze Perez has said that "something has to change" at the club as pressure mounts on McClaren.
- WATCH: The ESPN FC crew debate McClaren's future.
- The case to keep Guus Hiddink as manager of Chelsea grows stronger as the Blues continue to edge closer to qualifying for Europe, writes Mark Worrall.
MAN CITY: Pep Guardiola has been spotted meeting up with Manchester City director of football Txiki Begiristain in Amsterdam.
- ESPN FC's City correspondent, Jonathan Smith, analyses the stats behind the club's struggles.
- WATCH: The ESPN FC crew debate whether City are capable of overtaking Leicester and Tottenham.
LA LIGA: La Liga president Javier Tebas has rejected Atletico defender Filipe Luis' claim that Barcelona star Lionel Messi gets special protection from the authorities, saying: "For us all players are protected -- we do not make a difference between Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo or a Rayo Vallecano player."
LIVERPOOL: Christian Benteke has acknowledged the £32.5 million Liverpool paid for him means he will always be under scrutiny and that it has made his time at Anfield more difficult.
- The Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool are ready to give Benteke a chance to get his Anfield career back on track -- that's in today's Transfer Talk.
- Roberto Firmino faced plenty of criticism before the turn of the year but his recent performances for Liverpool have been highly encouraging, writes Steven Kelly.
BAYERN MUNICH: Arjen Robben has backed his Bayern Munich teammate Joshua Kimmich to win his first Germany cap.
- Jamie Vardy has insisted Leicester won't have an easy route to the Premier League title despite currently enjoying a five-point lead atop of the table.
- Leicester City have rocked the world of football with the title charge this season, and it appears they rocked the actual world too.
- Real Madrid fans need to put their criticism of star Cristiano Ronaldo into the proper perspective, central defender Pepe has said ahead of the Champions League clash on Tuesday against Roma.
- Luis Garcia says Rafa Benitez was "the right man" for Real Madrid, and suggested the former Liverpool boss may not have been the problem during his time at the Bernabeu.
- WATCH: The ESPN FC crew ask whether Roma have any chance of a comeback against Real Madrid.
- ESPN FC's United correspondent, Arindam Rej, analyses Louis van Gaal's use of youth players.
- Adnan Januzaj helped his prospects of returning to the Manchester United first-team by scoring twice in an appearance for the club's under-21 side in a 4-0 win over Oldham on Monday.
Come back for another review of the trending stories across world football.