Arsenal can sustain challenge for FA Cup and Premier League - Bellerin
Hector Bellerin has said Arsenal's strength in depth means they can chase another FA Cup win and Premier League glory at the same time.
The Gunners beat Sunderland 3-1 on Saturday in the third round of the FA Cup as they look to win the trophy for a third successive season.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger made five changes for the game, with one eye on Wednesday night's Premier League trip to Liverpool.
But his side were still too strong for Sunderland, and full-back Bellerin -- who set up goals for Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud in an impressive display -- feels there is enough quality in the squad to fight on more than one front.
"That is the goal of the whole team," he said when asked about winning the FA Cup.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"We love this competition and the fans love this competition, so we need to try and do our best. We are trying to get the third in a row.
"The legs are fine, and we have shown that we have very good players on the bench also and the rotation helps us get good results.
"We have a lot of games, and they are all hard games, but we have to respond in the way we did today and I'm sure we will be fine."