Paulo Dybala 'has a bright future ahead of him' - Lionel Messi
Juventus attacker Paulo Dybala is destined for big things, according to Argentina teammate Lionel Messi.
Dybala, 21, has yet to win a cap for the Albiceleste, but was selected in Gerardo Martino's latest squad after impressing with four goals in nine games since arriving at Juve from Palermo in the summer.
The former Instituto player remained on the bench for the full 90 minutes of the 2-0 World Cup qualifying loss against Ecuador on Friday, yet Messi is sure the youngster will make a big impact for club and country over the coming years.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Paulo is a great player and he has a bright future ahead of him," Messi, who is currently sidelined with a knee injury, told Tuttosport.
"I have no doubt about it that people will talk about him a lot over the next few years."
Argentina continue their World Cup qualifying campaign against Paraguay on Tuesday.